13 May 2011

Paintings that moves

Blogger is doing something weird... taking away my latest posts both here and on my self portrait blog... So I'll have to repeat myself today :)

Yesterday I sketched on some new stuff... I want to make my pictures move a bit to make them feel more alive, to take care of my comp skillz and to make something different from what I usually do. So tried some stuff out in a comp program and it wasn't as hard as I thought, so hopefully I'll make one or some soon cuz it was great fun. Here's the sketch I played around with yesterday:


Earlier this week I wrote that I want to speed up my painting. I want to be able to paint as quick as I sketch and I want it NOW! So practice practice practice! Paint-sketched alot one day and came up with for example this one, Znowman - a low budget hero... and a dark magician.



Also think I mentioned that I want and need some new inspiration. I thought fantasy books might help, I'm not much of a reader but since most of my inspo comes from movies, games and other artists I thought I should really give it a serious try! Went to the library and borrowed my first Eddings, hope it's the right medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment